We are very excited to invite you to the upcoming 4th Meighen Wright Maternal-Child Health Learning Institute taking place on Thursday November 2nd, 2017 at York University. We look forward to seeing you there!
We are now accepting abstracts for posters to be displayed at the event. If you have a relevant research poster to display (a new poster created for this day or a poster you have presented elsewhere) then send us your abstract for poster by the due date following the guidelines below. Please note that the overall focus of the abstract and poster should be related to the Learning Institute’s foci. The presenters of selected abstracts will be notified and their abstract will be included in the 4th Meighen Wright Maternal-Child Health Learning Institute’s program booklet. 4th Meighen Wright Maternal Child Learning Institute - Call for Poster Abstracts.July2017
Please RSVP to email@example.com
- Dr. John Stone- Providing Culturally Competent Health Services to Persons with Disabilities
- Dr. Masood Zangeneh- Autism and Service Accessibility in the Middle East
- Dr. Yvonne Bohr- Parents in a Mobile Technology Culture: Potential Repercussions for Infants
- Dr. Julie Cinamon- The Relationship Between Parental Support, Parent Emotional Reaction, and Parenting Stress with Children’s Posttraumatic Stress Symptoms following Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Victoria Chan, PhD (c)- Predictors of Parent Scaffolding in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder